Sewing: a bunch of bibs

I try to wear my clothes as long as I can before buying new ones.  I don't like trying on clothes, I don't like spending money, and when I do I almost always go the consignment route.  Not only is it cheaper, it's also eco-friendly.  Despite the fact that I've been able to refashion a couple tops, there's … Continue reading Sewing: a bunch of bibs


Refashion: sweater into pleated tank top

Inspired by my last refashion I decided to revisit my mending pile.  A while back I got this pretty, open-weave sweater at a consignment store and have gotten a lot of use out of it.  Little by little, however, I noticed some snags and holes in various places and I threw it aside, full of good intention to … Continue reading Refashion: sweater into pleated tank top