Tagged by Nikki
1. One book that changed your life:
How to be a Great Lover, by Lou Paget (hehe); The Bible (does that have to be underlined?)
2. One book that you’ve read more than once:
The Mark of the Lion trilogy and Redeeming Love, all by Francine Rivers
3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
Desert Islands for Dummies: Distress Signals, Shelters, and So Much More…
4. One book that made you laugh:
The Girlfriend’s Guide to Pregnancy, by Vicki Iovine
5. One book that made you cry:
Lots! But just finished The Bachelor Boys, by Kate Saunders – gosh, that made a huge lump in my throat, and I started tearing up at my desk at work.
6. One book that you wish had been written:
All You Ever Needed to Know About Men (condensed version)
7. One book that you wish had never been written:
Hm, I don’t know… usually if I don’t like something I don’t bother finishing it. I guess anything that perpetuates the ill-treatment of women, like Surefire Ways of Getting Into a Woman’s Pants, or something like that. I’m sure they’re out there, too.
8. One book you’re currently reading:
The Room-Mating Season, by Rona Jaffe and The Husband, by Dean Koontz
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:
Definitely Dead, the next in the Southern Vampire series by Charlaine Harris; The Well-Decorated Cake, one of many cake decorating books I would like to acquire
10. One tedious book you managed to get through:
Hm… lemme see… Well, when I was younger my father read The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings to us, but I can’t think of something I’ve made myself read. I DO want to attempt Anna Karenina, but haven’t tried as yet. Usually if something is painful to get through, I give up halfway through.